How we work
- You give us your furniture designs and our skilled CAD operatives make 3D plans of the pieces.
- We pass that CAD drawing back to you for approval along with some discussion of the practicalities and finishes required.
- Our skilled team then use the plans we have made to produce the furniture in a very accurate and repeatable way.
- It is then laquered and hardened in our catalytic oven and checked over by our quality control.
- The pieces are then carefully and securely packaged to prevent damage in transit.
- We then ship you the finished items to your showroom or warehouse.
Quotations are prepared on the information given by the customer and priced according to the best way of making the furniture in the style presented and to the understood quality. Subsequent changes in design and specification may incur variations to the price. Quotations are valid for a period of 3 months.
Payment of a deposit signifies the customer's acceptance of the company’s terms and conditions and reserves a position in the production system.
On receipt of the deposit the order is entered into the order book on the basis of 'first come first serve’. At this stage only a previsional delivery date can be given.
A customer drawing will be presented as soon as the drawing office can allocate time. No further work will continue until this drawing (including finishes) has been signed as approved. Any changes requested by the customer after this stage will inevitably result in a delay in manufacture and a likely increase in price. Following approval a firm delivery week can be agreed that will be subject to third party suppliers maintaining their schedule. We endeavour to supply in 6-8 weeks from this time depending upon third party suppliers and the exotic nature of the materials involved.
(Fast Track: For regular customers with a known requirement it is possible to book time in advance so as to allocate the necessary facilities to ensure a shorter lead time, depending on third party suppliers.)
Production drawings will be started as soon as possible after approval and are a major part of the production system.
All materials will be ordered and manufacturing started in time to achieve the predicted delivery week.
Final payment is due in full on completion of manufacture prior to delivery, unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
Delivery & Fitting
We offer can facilitate a delivery and fitting service at an additional charge, depending on location and project complexity.
All our products are guaranteed according to statutory legislation. We will endeavour to meet any reasonable requests and our staff are trained to give a high level of customer service.
Talk to us about the jobs you have on 01953 884333